National Technical Assistance
PCL works with HUD on national HMIS Technical Assistance Projects to make a difference for the homeless across the country. Some current examples of our work include:
- Running the national HMIS Test Environment
- Working with HUD on new HMIS Data Standards and Notices
- Working with the federal partners to begin using HMIS
- Co-facilitating a monthly call for all HMIS software vendors
- Assisting HUD with new report development
Homeless in Cincinnati
The 2012 Annual Data Report that provides our
annual look at the data in VESTA around homelessness has been released. The official homeless count (unduplicated count of all persons on the streets, sheltered and
in transitional housing) in 2012 is 7,983 persons. The report details demographics on these persons and on all the HMIS program types and provides outcome and year by
year comparitive data.
Welcome to Healing
Massage, acupuncture and yoga - The
Body of Eden Healing Center has joined us
at Alpine Place.
Providing services to facilitate the healing of mind, body and spirit.
PCL staff can testify to their awesome work. You can make an appointment