National Technical Assistance
PCL works with HUD on national HMIS Technical Assistance Projects to make a difference for the homeless across the country. Some current examples of our work include:
- Running the national HMIS Test Environment
- Working with HUD on new HMIS Data Standards and Notices
- Working with the federal partners to begin using HMIS
- Co-facilitating a monthly call for all HMIS software vendors
- Assisting HUD with new report development
PCL welcomes Christa Curfiss to
our team. Christa will be managing the metadata in VESTA.
Materials & Publications
Using logitudinal data from VESTA, PCL worked with the U.S. Interagency Council
on Homelessness and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to understand
chronic homelessness. See the
Welcome to Healing
Massage, acupuncture and yoga - The
Body of Eden Healing Center has joined us
at Alpine Place.
Providing services to facilitate the healing of mind, body and spirit.
PCL staff can testify to their awesome work. You can make an appointment